Thursday, August 30, 2012

Dear Chris Schmitt

Dear Chris Schmitt (if that is your real name),

A few days ago you besmirched my name and insulted a baby. I do not know what possesses a person to call a baby ugly. That's pretty low, even by my standards.




Also, I don't know who goes around trollin' random blogs at 3:43 a.m. After some investigative research, I've come to the conclusion that this is the Chris Schmitt in question.


You may call me all the names you want, but if you insult my nephew, then in the words of Russell Brand, "I will slice you from limb to chop!" Troll away Chris Schmitt.

Sincerely,
The alleged *expletive*

P.S. My friend over at restlessweeniedoglegs.blogspot.com is hosting a cyber bullying seminar next week. It would be wise for you to attend.

2 comments:

  1. Sweetie, Sweetie those in glass houses should not throw stones! You need not be such an asshole as I am not trolling but MONITERING!
    Also, I call them like they are!

    ReplyDelete